C Cash is a prepaid spending account on your Cleveland C Card offering a convenient and secure way to pay for print and copy on campus. C Cash is designed to eliminate the need to carry cash. You or your parents must make a deposit to your C Cash account before using it for purchases. Learn more about how C Cash works.
Benefits of C Cash
- Accepted – Welcomed to use for print and copy purchases.
- Convenient – Make purchases with the ID card you already carry. No need to carry cash, exact change, or debit/credit cards.
- Fast & Easy to Use – Just swipe and go at self-service locations.
- Prepaid – Only spend what you have. No costs, interest or fees to add value or use the account. Your account balance is immediately adjusted as you use your Card.
- Easy to Add Value – Add funds to your account with check or debit/credit card – via web or phone.
- 24/7 Account Access – Add value, view transaction history, establish a guest account and more! Once registered, you are in total control of your account 24/7 at the C Cash Account Management Center.
- Auto Reload – Create a schedule to automatically add value to your account – you determine the dollar amount and frequency – a great budgeting tool for students and parents!
- Safe & Secure – If you lose your Cleveland C Card, you can suspend your account and have the value transferred to a new Card.
- Carries Over – Funds in the C Cash account carry over every semester and year for as long as you are a member of the Cleveland College community.